Burhan G was the top Danish artist thanks to his nude video. Screenshot: YouTube
Online video service YouTube is celebrating its 10th anniversary throughout the month of May. To mark the occasion the service has been looking back at its 10-year history with a collection of blog posts showing how YouTube has grown into the internet’s third most visited site.
As part of its “From A-Z: A Letter A Day Throughout May” look back, YouTube has released a list of the ten most seen music videos in Denmark.
Four Danish acts made the cut, led by Burhan G’s ‘Tættere på himlen’ video in which he and Nik & Jay croon their hearts out buck naked.
Here are the ten most-seen YouTube videos in Denmark:
1. Psy, 'Gangnam Style' (21,961,657 views in Denmark)
2. Justin Beiber, 'Baby' feat. Ludacris (10,931,498 views)
3. Shakira, 'Waka Waka (This Time for Africa)' (10,436,881 views)
4. Burhan G, 'Tættere På Himlen' feat. Nik & Jay (10,313,022 views)
5. Niklas, 'Ingen Dikkedarer' (7,245,183 views)
6. Michel Teló, 'Ai Se Eu Te Pego' (7,187,775 views)
7. LMFAO, 'Party Rock Anthem' feat. Lauren Bennet, GoonRock (7,095,364 views)
8. Rasmus Seebach, 'I Mine Øjne' (7,050,907 views)
9. Joey Moe, 'Du’ en ener' (6,890,192 views)
10. Eminem, 'Love the Way You Lie' feat. Rihanna (6,735,235 views)